Have an account?

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Victoria's Secret - Pretty In Pink Scent Description

Pretty in Pink -
melon, lily and raspberry.


Review from Makeupalley.com
"Oh man, this scent was great. I still have some left! It is a fresh
scent that is great for spring and summer. It sort of reminds me
of bubble gum. I wonder if VS will ever bring it back because
it was pretty popular for awhile. I would repurchase if
it were available.
"

"This is a sweet and very pretty, feminine fragrance--
just as the name implies. I am usually not into scents that
are not as sweet as this, but do not let that scare you away.
It is still refreshing and easy to wear. Lasting power is so-so,
like most VS splashes. I smell soft florals and watermelon.
That makes it slightly like Romantic Wish
(one of my favorite Secret Garden scents), but this is not quite as deep.
Pretty in Pink makes me feel girlie, which is nice from time to time.
It is strange they haven't kept this scent around!
"

No comments:

Post a Comment