Have an account?

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Victoria's Secret - Enchanted Apple Scent Description

Enchanted Apple:
red apple, watery hyacinth and musk


Review from Makeupalley.com
"LOVE it. It's a fresh, cute, and youthful apple scent with the slightest
hint of cinnamon/spice that is only noticeable when you layer
the lotion and splash. It's very similar to B&BW country apple
but I like it better. Think of it as Country Apple - green base notes
+ a little spice - tartness + warmth. My boyfriend really likes it;
that's always good (: (: I wore it for the first time to the
homecoming semiformal, and when he hugged me hello,
I remember him telling me "Mmm, you smell like spiced cider!"
LOL.
"

"This is my favorite TRUE apple scent. I still have a ton of splashes
and lotions. One of my favorite all-time scent because this
has staying power (at least on me). Works best during the fall
winter months. All my bottles are in great working condition, I
'm still able to spray upside down without any product spilling.
Layered with the lotion and body cream you're smelling like
spiced cider. Keeps me "up" during the slow
winter months.
"

No comments:

Post a Comment