Have an account?

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Victoria's Secret - Secret Crush Scent Description

Secret Crush -
frozen pear, peony and peach blossom.

Review from Makeupalley.com
"This is by far my favorite VS scent. In the VS site, it says it has
Frozen Pear, Peony and Peach Blossom.
However, when it dries down, it smells faintly of apple
and crushed rose petals, at least to me.
"

"I love, love, love this scent! I think it differs from other
VS scents in that it smells a bit more adult, more seductive.
I only wear it when I go on dates or for special events
and always get complimented on it.
"

"
Secret Crush is a soft fruity/floral scent. It does not have the
overbearing sweet smell like some of the other VS lotions.
It has a nice romantic/ girly-girl smell to it.
For me the lotion absorbs nicely and leaves my skin feeling
nice and smooth. I think it's perfect for a romantic date,
or a hot steamy night. I have it in the hand and body
tube and its quite easy to use and convenient to travel with.
I would definitely repurchase
"

No comments:

Post a Comment